Pegasus Accountants Limited (Pegasus Accountants) is an accountancy practice providing financial and tax saving advice to a large range of clientele from different industries.
1. Who we are?–mation about you to process your enquiry or manage the service we provide for you. > for the following: >
- You have the right to have your personal data rectified. If find your personal data we hold is inaccurate or incomplete, you can request to see this personal data, rectified.
- You have the right to have your personal data deleted. Though it should be noted this is not an absolute right.
- You have the right to demand the restriction of the data processing of your personal data. This may include, but not limited to the use of data for direct marketing purposes.
- You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (e.g. PDF or CSV) and to request the transmittance of your data to another controller;
- You have the right to object to the data processing. This is not an absolute right and only applies under certain circumstances;
- You have the right to withdraw a given consent at any time to stop a data processing that is based on your consent.
Plthbove by contacting our Data Compliance Lead by email to: [email protected] or in writing to: Data Compliance Lead, Pegasus Accountants Limited, Unit 21, Battersea Business Centre, 99 – 109 Lavender Hill, London SW11 5QL.ouut how we have handled your personal data, please contact the Client Support Manager at [email protected] r ng> will then look into your complaint and work with you to resolve the matter. hahas not been handled appropriately according to the law, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office in the UK here: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ and file a complaint with them.
Pegasomce its business, this may involve the sale of certain divisions or the transfer of control of certain divisions to other parties. Personal information provided by prospects, clients, and employees will be transferred along with that division and the new owner or newly controlling party (if necessary to that division) will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the personal information for the purposes for which it was supplied by you.
In sotted by prospects, clients and employees will be transferred in such a manner, you will not be contacted about this in advance or then after by ourselves.
10. > >
Our Ses towards anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal data from anyone under the age of 13.
If are that your Children has provided us with personal data, please contact us.
If e al data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that personal data from our systems.
11. heparagraph –>
12. –!– wp:paragraph –>
Our ws is privacy notice does not cover the links within this site linking to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
13. n:heading –>
We kee and we will place any updates on this web page. This privacy notice was last updated on 24th October 2018.
Pleashat our privacy notice or information we hold about you by emailing our Data Compliance Lead at: [email protected] or write to us at: Data Compliance Lead, Pegasus Accountants Limited, Unit 21, Battersea Business Centre, 99 – 109 Lavender Hill, London SW11 5QL.